I haven’t done a link post in quite some time, so here are a few of this morning’s highlights:
- One of the more clever minds in the blogosphere, Primordial Slack’s Joan kicks off her Wild Kingdom feature, complete with Marlin Perkins.
- If you haven’t seen Scott Brown declaring “it’s the people’s seat”, Patti has that clip of the debate vid. The statement is powerful.
- IOTW also tackles the debate… and if you’re not reading IOTW on a daily basis, you’re missing out…
- Michelle Malkin labels Scott’s opponent Martha Coakley The voice for Fat Cats and Corruptocrats in a very revealing article.
- Suzette is hoping the the anti-abortionists don’t try to blow her out of the sky… don’t forget the white people… and the Christians! The terrorists we must watch out for are… us?
Video of Erroll Southers, Doc Utopia’s latest crazy, for your viewing pleasure.
- Pamela Geller at Atlas Shrugs: Frequent White House Visitors and Radical Hate Sponsors Code Pink to Muslims ‘Help Us Cleanse Our Country’
Yeah, you’re going to want to read that…
- Also: Pamela interviewed Lt Colonel Allen West.
- The Anchoress details relief efforts for Haiti, struck by a devastating earthquake and now under tsunami watch.
- Last but not least, Patti emailed a link to one of the President’s latest Executive Orders…. too bad it’s illegal!
Link to the PDF of the EO.
As Patti remarked: “can you say posse comitatus?”